El manicomio del Otoño

Sala de té dónde comentar la trayectoria y trabajo de Emilie Autumn, la más distinguida de entre los dementes de este manicomio.

ÍndicePortalFAQBuscarMiembrosGrupos de UsuariosRegistrarseConectarse

Comparte | 

Emilie retrasa la gira de Norteamerica debido a una operación

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
massacre_doll

Femenino
Dosis de litio : 183
Manicomio de : Fairyland

MensajeTema: Emilie retrasa la gira de Norteamerica debido a una operación   Sáb Sep 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Si si, como lo leeis, Emilie tiene que operarse de la mandibula y en el post cuenta que no puede abrir bien la boca en estos momentos, basicamente dice que es algo que necesitaba desde hace tiempo pero que lo ha ido posponiendo hasta ahora que el asunto ya es critico. Si no se opera puede llegar a ser grave así que espero que todo salga bien y que se recupere rapido:

Citación :
My Dearest Plague Rats,

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I announce to you that I must postpone the Fall N. American tour dates until January, 2011.

Instead of singing my little heart out with all of you and throwing cups of tea where they don't belong, I will be recovering from some very unpleasant surgery on my jaw. (Yep, the very same jaw I employ in the tasks of holding a violin and singing with...why couldn't it be a foot or something I don't really need?) Without going into gory detail, this is a surgery that I have been needing to have for several years, and only now that my jaw has threatened complete dislocation am I actually forced to attend to it. The truth is that, not only am I unable to entirely open my mouth at the moment (a blessing to many), I have been advised by my doctor (you know how much I love those) that, if I do not have this surgey immediately, serious and irreversible damage will undoubtedly occur. Thus, I will go under the knife within mere days, and will be in recovery for several weeks after, but, during that time, will be rescheduling all N. American dates for January, AND adding even more cities to the tour!

For Plague Rats who would prefer refunds for their tickets instead of waiting for the rescheduled dates, please contact the site/venue you bought your tickets from and let them know. For those of you who are willing to wait just a few months more, I can promise you a night worth waiting for, including new songs we have never, ever before performed live (eeek!!). Please keep an eye on the website (www.emilieautumn.com/dates.html) for more details regarding what to do with your tickets, as well as the newly scheduled tour dates. This will be a busy week of updates in the Asylum, so please keep checking back. VIP tickets will be honored of course, as will all tickets already purchased.

Now, for some must needed good news! Some of you may have already noticed that dates for "The Asylum Tour: The Door, S. America 2010" have been released. These shows will not be affected as I should be fine and dandy by November (and thank goodness for this as my Crumpets and I have been absolutely dying to get to your homeland for years now, and this S. American tour is a dream come true for us).

Plague Rats, fellow soldiers in the Asylum Army, and beautiful creatures I adore singing with, I offer my most sincere apologies, and all I can say to you is that I am filled with never-ending gratitude for your understanding, support, and friendship during what I admit is a rather frightening time (getting one's face cut into, while very Asylum-esque, is not nearly as much fun as it sounds).

With love from the Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls

Inmate W14A Cell Block B, Emilie Autumn
Ver perfil de usuario
moshy

Dosis de litio : 894
Manicomio de : ed oimocinaM

MensajeTema: Re: Emilie retrasa la gira de Norteamerica debido a una operación   Lun Sep 20, 2010 1:44 am

Sad
Ver perfil de usuario http://moshymoshy.deviantart.com/
darkX

Masculino
Dosis de litio : 993
Manicomio de : tErRaSsA

MensajeTema: Re: Emilie retrasa la gira de Norteamerica debido a una operación   Jue Sep 23, 2010 2:24 am

que desagradable :S pooobre pale
Ver perfil de usuario http://www.fotolog.com/everdreamer15
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Emilie retrasa la gira de Norteamerica debido a una operación   

Emilie retrasa la gira de Norteamerica debido a una operación
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.